We meet on the first Tuesday of the month (except January & August).
We meet at The Garth Homer Centre, 813 Darwin Ave. Please feel free to arrive any time after 6.30pm if you would like additional time to socialize!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CENTRE STILL HAS A MASK MANDATE IN PLACE — YOU MUST WEAR A MASK WHILST IN THE BUILDING.
There is a drop-in fee for non-members, which is refundable if you subsequently decide to join the Society. The cost is $5 which you can pay at the door.
VHS Membership Has Its Benefits
• Opportunity to socialize and meet new gardeners
• Parlour Show (plants from members gardens)
• Master Gardeners present at meetings
• Visit the gardens of fellow members
• Mentoring and New Members' Group