Membership has its privileges!
As a member of VHS, you’ll have access to plant identifications, plant selection and cultivation tips, as well as general expertise and inspiration from some of the most experienced gardeners in the Victoria area. You’ll be able to attend fascinating lectures on a variety of topics by invited guest speakers at our monthly meetings, not to mention useful workshops and other events that are scheduled throughout the year. One of the best benefits of membership is the Open Gardens program which permits members to view private local gardens the general public does not have the chance to see. VHS members love to “Share what they know and Show what they grow” and we’d love to have you join us.
- Annual membership fee is $30.00 per household (2 people). Memberships are effective and renewed the first of the month you join. The newsletter will be sent by e-mail (see next bullet).
- Please add $20.00 per year if you prefer postal delivery of your newsletter.
- Download our membership brochure(pdf) for information and a printable membership form. You can contact the membership director to update your membership.
- Send completed membership form (or equivalent information) with your cheque payable to “Victoria Horticultural Society” by post: VHS Membership, Box 5081, Postal Stn B, Victoria, BC V8R 6N3
- You can also join by coming to any of our Monthly meetings where a membership table will be open before the meeting and during the “tea break”.
- Visitors are welcome to any of our monthly meetings. Please identify yourself at the membership desk in the entrance.