GARDENER’S MARKET GUIDELINES
The VHS has a GARDENER’S MARKET in which Members may sell a range of garden goods at the monthly meetings.
- We welcome hardware, books, plants, produce and honey.
- The Table charge will be $10.00 minimum donation.
- Monies will be collected at the Meeting by The Co-ordinator.
- One table per member will be allocated.
- The member will book the table previous to the meeting night.
- The Co-ordinator will be in charge of the arrangement of the tables.
- Tables must be set up by 7:30, – quietly – if a workshop in progress.
- Please clean up your table before leaving the meeting. The demand for tables will be highest in the Spring when members may have extra plants/cuttings to sell, therefore the number of tables will be limited to 10.
The Coordinator will endeavour to balance all requests fairly.
- To participate in the Market, one must be a member of VHS.
Pauline Power – Coordinator of Gardner’s Market and VHS Vice-President email@example.com